Don”t look now, but it looks like Rockstar Games has released a new Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA 5) patch! The GTA 5 update 1.37 March 16 title update is out now on PS4, Xbox One, and Steam. Head on below for what’s new.
On PC, the patch is around 400MB, though it shouldbe a bit larger on consoles.
GTA 5 Update 1.37 March 16 Patch Notes:
Update: Rockstar has revealed the patch notes for today, though don’t expect much:
[March 16, 2021] – General / Miscellaneous (PS4 / Xbox / PC)
- General network connectivity improvements
General / Miscellaneous (PC)
- Improvements to PC loading times *Thanks to t0st for his contributions around this part of today’s title update
While Rockstar Games has not released the official changelog, we do know some fixes that has been pushed out with this patch. Here’s what’s new according to the community:
Faster loadging times (PC Only) per the Github user that managed to cut load times by 70 percent is now official.
IMPROVEMENTS AND FIXES:
- There are reports that loading times are shorter (loading SP/Online seems to be faster)ONLY ON PC
- Winky Trade Price is fixed.
- There are reports that you can’t boot yourself to solo sessions anymore, and that the game crashes. Some players also experience crashing when switching to another sessions (XBOX One). Public solo session on PC works (TESTED).
Here’s a sample video of the new loading speed tested on PC:
Per the video poster, here are the tech specs of his PC:
That’s the known fixes for now. We’ll update the post once we know more. Rockstar Games should release the official patch notes within the day, and once they do, we’ll update the post.
Update: Rockstar has released the official patch notes and we’ve updated the post with the changes.