Arc System Works is set to release a new patch for Guilty Gear Strive this November 30 as patch 1.11, which brings in new fighter Happy Chaos, as well as fighter-related changes, and other fixes. While the patch isn’t out yet, Arc System Works has released the Guilty Gear Strive upcoming update 1.11 patch notes!
Guilty Gear Strive Upcoming Update 1.11 Patch Notes:
General/ Game Modes:
- Added “Happy Chaos” as a playable character.
*Players who have purchased “GGST Season Pass 1” will have accessto the playable character after the update patch is applied on November 30.
Individual salefor the PS4 and PS5versions will begin on December 3.
Individual sale for the Steam version will begin on November 30.
- Added Happy Chaos’ BGM, “Drift.”
Happy Chaos must be selectable in order to use the BGM.
– Fixed a bug where characters would sometimes behave strangely after a successful throw clash.
– Fixed a bug where the character would be blown back in a different direction depending on the direction they were facing after being with with a Psych Burst or Roman Cancel while their position completely overlaps with the opponent.
– Fixed a bug where with unnatural behavior occurring after activating Roman Cancel directly after inputting the dash button.
– Added “Room Customization” to Player Match.
– You can customize your player room by selecting Network > Player Match > Room Customization from the menu.
– Added a fishing option exclusively for Room Customization items.
– Fixed a bug where Chipp would sometimes land during the motion.
– Fixed a bug where Jack-O would be unable to attack a Servant at a certain timing after the Servant lands.
– Fixed a bug where sometimes Servants would be erased by Jack-O’s attacks.
– Fixed a bug where Servants would take an unintended trajectory after being hit by Jack-O’s Standing Close Slash or Standing Far Slash after the update to Version 1.10.
Mr. Dolphin (Horizontal) HS Version
– Fixed a bug with the Wall Break value scaling after the Version 1.10 update.
– Fixed a bug where the hitbox would remain after it should no longer be active.
– Fixed a bug where her swords would behave strangely under certain conditions such as after a successful throw clash, etc.
– Fixed a bug where the opponent would move to an unintended position after activating a Roman Cancel directly after being successfully grabbed by this move.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Source: Guilty Gear