Arc System Works has released the Guilty Gear Strive update 1.13 (PS5 version 1.013) patch notes! The update adds Baiken, the latest fighter, as well as numerous gameplay mechanics and changes, as well as the usual bug fixes. Check the full patch notes down below.
Guilty Gear Strive Update 1.13 Patch Notes | Guilty Gear Strive Update 1.013 Patch Notes:
General / Game Modes
- Added “Baiken” as a playable character.
- Added additional stage ‘Lap of the Kami”.
- Players who have purchased “GGST Season Pass 1” will have access to this content after the update patch is applied on January 28.
- Individual sale for the PS4 and PSS versions will begin on January 31.
- Individual sale for the Steam version will begin on January 28.
- Added Baiken’s BGM, “Mirror of the World.”
- Baiken must be selectable in order to use the BGM.
- Added avatar items for Baiken.
The new avatar items can be obtained via “fishing”
- Added pre-release countdown illustrations to Gallery Mode.
The new illustrations can be viewed after obtaining them via “fishing”
- Fixed a bug where, during matchmaking in Training Mode with the training environment set to “Previous Match: the player character will sometimes be changed to the opponent’s character.
- Fixed a bug where the level displayed above avatars would be displayed incorrectly.
- Added “Combo Maker,” a new mode where players can create original combos and setplay.
This mode can be selected via “Offline> “Combo” at the main menu.
A network connection is required to upload/download combos and setplay.
See here for more details on Combo Maker.
- Psych Bunt now refills to max when resetting positions with Psych Burst set to “Normal”
- Changed command displays for Me combo recipe display in Training Mode.
- No longer subject to combo blow-back scaling when the projectile part of Giganter Kai hits the opponent.
- Fixed a bug where the hitbox of the banana item generated via What Could This Be? and W-W-What Could This Be? would sometimes remain after the gem disappeared.
- Fixed a bug where when using At the Ready under certain circumstances, it was impossible to ready the gun or fire even after inputting HS.
- Fixed a bug where when readying the gun with Steady Aim, the gun would remain readied even after Chaos took damage and the damage state ended.
- Fixed a bug where when using Steady Aim under certain circumstances, it was impossible to cancel into special moves or fire.
- Changed the visual effect for Happy Chaos’s gun attacks. No change has been made to their battle function.
- Fixed minor bugs.
[Issue with Network Play]
We have confirmed several issues with network disconnections, connection errors, and difficulty matching in online lobbies and player matches.
We are continuously looking into the cause and trying to find solutions for these issues.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
That’s about it for the patch.
Source: Guilty Gear