The patch for Gundam Battle Operation 2 which we mentioned a few days ago is now live! Bandai Namco has released Gundam Battle Operation 2 update 1.21 just now, and it’s at a small download of 849MB on PS4. Players can look forward to the implementation of new rules for the weekend limited mode “Mix Up” and more.
Gundam Battle Operation 2 update 1.21 changes:
As of writing, the full notes aren’t available but with the release of this patch, we see the start of a new rank period, which begins on December 27 and will last for three days. In those three days, you’ll be able to complete a total of 10 matches, in which they will take your best for the day into consideration of your ranking. By the end of the 3rd day, you will earn a final ranking, and depending on what that is will determine the rewards you get.
The Rewards are as followed
- Gym II (Ground /space MS, cost 300)
- Accessory: Dog Tag 01
- Pattern: Hex Pattern HG
- Recycle Tickets (All Ranks)
- DP (All Ranks)
Clan Ranked matches will also start real soon, taking place over 4 different days. The full schedule is listed below.
December 21, 2019 (Sat) 21:00-22:59 (Basic Match/ 450 cost/ 6v6)
Monday, December 30, 2019 from 21:00 to 22:59 (Ace Match/ 500 cost/ 5v5)
January 4, 2020 (Sat) 21:00-22:59 (Simple Match/ 550 cost/ 4v4)
January 12, 2020 (Sun) 13:00-14:59 (Shuffle Target/ 450 cost/ 6v6)
As with the previous year, there is also a special Christmas theme event going on. The Hub is now decorated in a Christmas theme layout, with snow falling. There are also some login rewards that you can receive during this Holiday period, which are:
- Christmas Hat 01
- Reindeer Headband 01
- Snowman Haro
If you equip any of these accessories, you can participate in snowball fights in the Hub world.
- Split into two teams and deplete the enemy’s Battle Power Guage
- 8 Minute round, no destroying bases
- The winner is the team that reduces the opponent’s Battle Power Gauge to 0 or has the higher Battle Power Gauge when time runs out’
- Battle Power Gauge is depleted by defeating MS or Pilots, earning Assist Score points, or suppressing waypoint bases
- The higher the destroyed MS’s cost, the more the Battle Power Gauge will fall
Some other changes have been made to sortie costs, preventing players from sortieing with an MS that is 50 below the required cost.
We will be sure to update this post once the full patch notes are available.