343 Industries has posted a new job listing for a Senior Multiplayer Designer position to help the studio with the next Halo title.
The key responsibilities for the role are following:
- Balancing and tuning existing competitive experiences, creating, developing, and delivering all new Halo MP game modes
- Implementation and execution of features within the competitive multiplayer [PVP] experience. The 343 competitive multiplayer team designs, implements, and executes on the player-versus-player experience, including game modes, map feedback, moment-to-moment gameplay balancing, and cross-team collaboration
- Design, script, balance, and tune competitive multiplayer game modes
- Balance and tune multiplayer scoring systems
- Design proposals to update matchmaking playlists with new content and a very fast iteration time
Halo 5 is expected to be revealed next month during Microsoft’s E3 press conference.