343 Industries has released the Halo Infinite May 25 update today, and this one adds a bunch of fixes for the Lone Wolves Season. Check out the full Halo Infinite May 25 update patch notes below.
Halo Infinite May 25 Update Patch Notes:
The following changes were made in the May 25, 2022 patch. Many of these changes were based on community feedback and Halo Support tickets. For more information on the development of this patch, view the Season 2 May Update on the Halo Waypoint Forums.
- Various skill jumps that relied on small props or thin ledges have been restored to the following maps:
- Live Fire
- Semi-automatic weapons, like the Battle Rifle, should no longer “jam” or fail to fire after continuous firing.
- Wasps on the map Highpower will now only respawn two minutes after being destroyed.
- The Overshield will now be available at the start of matches on the map Bazaar.
- Zones in Total Control, Land Grab, and King of the Hill should no longer enter a state in which neither team is able to capture it.
- Fireteam members in Big Team Battle (BTB) matches will have the selected Fireteam Marker color.
- Scorpion Tanks and Wraiths will be dropped off by Pelicans more frequently in BTB matches.
- Join in progress rules have been improved so players are less likely to enter matchmaking sessions that are nearly complete.
- The Rakshasa armor core no longer appears incorrectly in the Customize menus after setting the Body Type option to 1 or 2.
- The “tank gun” glitch in the Outpost Tremonius mission has been restored.
- Collecting Spartan Cores now consistently increases the amount of available Equipment Points in the TacMap.
- Prior to the Season 2 update on May 3rd, Campaign had a bug in which Equipment upgrades deducted less Spartan Cores than required. For example, an upgrade that was supposed to cost 3 Spartan Cores would only deduct 1. This bug never deducted more Spartan Cores than needed so players sometimes ended up with “extra” Spartan Cores. The Season 2 update was unintentionally removing “extra” Spartan Cores from players upon picking up new ones. This fix will allow players to keep “extra” Spartan Cores rather than correcting them.
- Changes to the Speed Lines option in the Video tab of the Settings menu are now reflected in-game.
- A recent Gaming Services update improved the stability of the Microsoft Store and Xbox app versions of Halo Infinite on PC. This update was released on May 11th, and may have been automatically installed. Follow the steps below to manually install or check your version number.
- Open the Microsoft Store app.
- Select the Library button in the bottom left corner of the app.
- Updates will be listed at the top of the Library and additional updates may be found when using the Get Updates button.
- When the update is installed or if Gaming Services is already listed in the list of recently modified applications, click on Gaming Services to open its page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Gaming Services page to check the installed version number. This number should be 3.65.8001.0 or higher.
- Update only (all platforms): approximately 2 GB or less.
That’s it for this patch. Stay tuned here at MP1st for more!
Source: Halo Waypoint