Black Matter Studios has released the Hell Let Loose update 1.006 for Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 this November 19, and this one is for the a quick bug hotfix for consoles. Check out the full patch notes below.
Hell Let Loose Update 1.006 Patch Notes:
Black Matter Studios have shared the details on this latest patch in a Twitter post. Check out the details below:
We’ve deployed a hotfix to address a bug, rendering HQ points the only selectable option for deployment. Thank you for your patience and feedback! We hope you’re enjoying Quality of Life Patch 2. o7
Just yesterday, the developers released the long-awaited Quality of Life patch 2 for the PS5 and Xbox Series X. This huge patch includes Quality of Life Improvements, Bug Fixes, and more. Check out the list of QoL improvements now available in Hell Let Loose.
- Changed map rotation on all servers to be randomised
- Optimisation to significantly improve loading times
- Optimisation to improve matchmaking times
- Optimisation to reduce the amount of in-game stuttering through improved streaming speeds
- Optimisation to improve overall visual quality of the game
- Matchmaking optimisation to improve ping times and network stability through improved region selection and packet loss consideration
- Added an option to toggle steady aim on/off
- Added an option to adjust scoped weapon sensitivity
- Added option to adjust volume of each voice channel individually
- The “HUD Display Mode” is now set to “Always On” by default
- Removed locked sectors from appearing on the HUD
- Adjusted sizing of certain map icons and text on the in-game map to be more readable
- Change so that the player will stop leaning if they start to sprint
- Improved controller vibration under certain scenarios
- Improved UI spacing and formatting for the deploy screen menus
That’s about it for the patch.