Sumo Digital has released the Hood: Outlaws & Legends update 1.10 September 6 patch today. Given we just got the big Season 1 patch last week, don’t expect any new content in this title update.
Hood: Outlaws & Legends Update 1.10 Patch Notes:
This is what’s listed in the PS4’s update history:
- Various bug fixes
Unfortunately, that’s it. For now, Sumo Digital has not acknowledged the patch just yet, though if they do, we’ll be sure to update the post. As for the Season 1 patch, here are the new content and fixes that were included:
Battlepass content – Season 1
- Discover and unlock 82 cosmetics & 21 banners and titles for all the characters, representing more than 100 hours to unlock all the content.
New playable character
- Embody Eidaa the Sellsword, the 5th Outlaw of Hood.
- Eidaa is a skilled melee warrior, very efficient in one on one fights
- She can evade and parry.
- Help your teammates by restocking the gear boxes.
- Use her tar grenade to slow your enemies and inflict damage at the same time.
- Her ultimate ability, the Bulwark, is a magical shield which blocks every projectile and explosion. Her own team will still be able to shoot through it.
New maps for the State Heist game mode
- Experience the PvE game mode, State Heist, in 3 new maps: Marshland, Coastal and Mountain.
Free skin set for all the characters
New winch system in Outlaw Heist
Winching phase during PvP games has a new design which aims to make the outcome of a match fairer than it used to be:
- Each team has its own winch progression bar.
- Win notches by completing the objectives such as stealing the key, opening the vault, and putting the chest in the winch.
Crossplay console option
- Select the crossplay console option to play only between console players for faster matchmaking.
New aim sensitivity
- Mouse sensitivity and gamepad axis sensitivity are adjustable.
- New aim sensitivity multiplier settable option for gamepad and mouse.
- General stability improvements.
- Fixed an issue where the interaction prompt disappears unless the character moves, after quitting some menus.
- Fixed the home spawn icon which is missing on almost all maps.
- When Marianne has the key and uses a smoke bomb, opposing players can still see the key through the smoke.
- Fixed a situation when Marianne uses her ability while holding the key, which still gives away her position.
- Fixed a bug where the kill feed is not working properly when two players with the same name are in the same game.
- Fixed an issue where Robin & Marianne’s melee strike may not chain properly should the user spam the attack button.
- Fixed an issue where Tooke’s “Roaming Monk” applies to teammates when being a ghost and following them.
- Fixed an issue where the defensive early exits may not be working as intended.
- Fixed an issue where there is blood VFX displayed when Marianne uses her sprint attack in the Hideout shops.
- Players can now correctly hear other players’ footsteps behind them.
- An invisible collision preventing proper movement in Docks on Graveyard has been removed.
- Fixed a few localization issues.