Mattel and Milestone have announced a Hot Wheels Unleashed Battle Design competition for interested players to join! This competition will see players across different platforms in a test of creativity to design a livery in-game, with the winning submission to be immortalized via an actuald design for a Hot Wheels Die-cast vehicle.
- Related Reading: Hot Wheels Unleashed Update 1.009 Patch Notes for January 13
Check out the trailer for the contest below.
Here are a few details on the Hot Wheels Unleashed Design Battle:
The contest runs between January 14, 2022 and February 14, 2022. Participants will design a livery for the Hot Wheels® Rodger Dodger™ die-cast model using the in-game Livery Editor. The winning Rodger Dodger will be transformed into a real Hot Wheels toy (scale 1:64) available for purchase globally in December 2022.
The winner will be chosen by a special judging panel of Mattel’s world-class designers:
- Ted Wu – Vice President and Global Head of Vehicle Design, Mattel
- Bryan Benedict – Director of Product Design, Mattel
- Dmitriy Shakhmatov – Manager of Product Design, Mattel
- Jerry Thienprasiddhi – Principal Graphic Designer, Mattel
The rules for the competition can be found here. The contest is available to join for all Hot Wheels Unleashed players on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One X, Xbox One and Steam.