Developer Milestone has released the Hot Wheels Unleashed update 1.013 patch for both last-gen and next-gen platforms, and this brings improvements to the racing game, though there’s no new content.
Hot Wheels Unleashed Update 1.013 Patch Notes | Hot Wheels Unleashed 220.127.116.11 Patch Notes:
- Related Reading: Hot Wheels Unleashed Design Battle Winner Announced
- Fixed incorrect behavior of the manual respawn with the Tornado and Poison interactive objects.
- For the Tornado, you cannot use the manual respawn anymore while the vehicle is under its effect.
- For the Poison, its effect will continue for the correct amount of time, even if you respawn using the Manual Respawn button.
- Changed the Racing Season menu to improve the difference between free and premium items.
- Fixed “Replicate” button not working while placing track modules.
- Added support for the AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution 1.0 to all the platforms.
- Numerous bug fixes and stability improvements.
Source: Hot Wheels Unleashed