Milestone has released the Hot Wheels Unleashed update 1.10 patch notes this February 1, and this one is for changes and fixes across platforms! Head down below for the patch notes on this February 1 update for Hot Wheels Unleashed.
Hot Wheels Unleashed Update 1.10 Patch Notes:
Update: Here are the patch notes via the PS4 update history:
- Fixed local Community Liveries list completely disappearing for some users.
- Added a feature to reward the players with Coins and Gears based on the “likes” received by their community liveries and tracks.
- Added “Most Likes Weekly” and “Most Likes Monthly” tabs in the UGC pages.
- Added a confirmation dialog to the Sell, Upgrade and Dismantle operations in Collection page.
- Added an indication for already owned vehicles in the Limited Offers and Blind Box pages.
- Added the Sell, Upgrade and Dismantle shortcuts after opening a Blind Box.
- Added vehicle rarity indication in the multiplayer race results page.
- Added a support to pause the race when the controller is disconnected.
- Numerous bug fixes and stability improvements.
This brand-new environment has four monster dioramas to play in and unleashes the power of these 4-wheeled monsters: the Jungle, the Quarry, the Desert and the Ice Mountain.
The Monster Trucks Expansion is included in the HOT WHEELS Pass Vol. 2 and can be purchased separately from April 21, 2022.
The HOT WHEELS Pass Vol. 2 will also include nine vehicles, three Themed Customization Packs and three Track Builder Modules and can be purchased beginning February 17, 2022. The HOT WHEELS Pass Vol. 2 is also included in Hot Wheels Unleashed Ultimate Stunt Edition, available on digital stores only, together with the HOT WHEELS™ Pass Vol. 1.
We’ll update this post once the full patch notes are out.
Update: Post has been updated to reflect the changes mad by the devs.