Milestone has released the Hot Wheels Unleashed update 1.12 patch on all platforms today, and this is for a slate of fixes to the racing game. Read on for the official Hot Wheels Unleashed March 23 patch notes.
Hot Wheels Unleashed Update 1.12 Patch Notes | Hot Wheels Unleashed March 23 Patch Notes:
- Fixed incorrect behavior of the manual respawn with the Tornado and Poison interactive objects.
- For the Tornado, you cannot use the manual respawn anymore while the vehicle is under its effect.
- For the Poison, its effect will continue for the correct amount of time, even if you respawn using the Manual Respawn button.
- Changed the Racing Season menu to improve the difference between free and premium items.
- Fixed “Replicate” button not working while placing track modules.
- Added support for the AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution 1.0 to all the platforms.
- Numerous bug fixes and stability improvements.
That’s about it for this patch. Make sure to read up on the Hot Wheels Unleashed design battle winner and their car right here.
Source: Hot Wheels Unleashed