Crytek has released Hunt Showdown update 1.62, which is for two hotfixes rolled into one! This patch has general gameplay and bug fixes. Read on for what’s new in the Hunt Showdown August 10 patch notes.
Hunt Showdown Update 1.62 Patch Notes | Hunt Showdown August 10 Patch Notes:
- Event clues are now worth 10 points and 2 snakes, up from 8 points and 0 snakes.
- New Summons were added to the rotation.
- Requirements readjusted for some existing Summons.
- New Bloodbond Legendaries:
- Legendary Hunter – Private Eye
- Legendary Nagant Officer Brawler – Blue Bourbon
- Legendary Flare Pistol – Aurelia
- Legendary Scottfield Spitfire – Enigma
- Fixed an issue that caused ADS in scopes to become blurry.
- Fixed an issue that caused starshell shot to deal the incorrect amount of damage.
- Fixed an issue with missing text in Chapter 7 of the Serpent Moon story.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect audio in Chapter 5 and Chapter 14 of the Serpent Moon story.
- Fixed an issue with the German localization of the Winfield entry in the Book of Weapons for the Winfield.
- Fixed an issue that crashed the game when loading out of a mission.
- Fixed an issue where single shot weapons sometimes couldn’t be reloaded due to switching while vaulting or quick switching.
- Fixed an issue that caused a player to get stuck moving slowly.
- Fixed an issue with the Bloodline XP summon causing it to not finish properly.
- Stopped the Viper – Frenzy clothes vibrating when in Lobby.
- Fixed an issue with the “Are you sure?” popup that was not working correctly.
- Fixed an issue that displayed incorrect text in the Italian localization of the Event Tracking and Event Leaderboard page.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused ammo crates to be highlighted after use.
- Fixed an issue with Hawkshaw Jack’s shoulder clipping into the camera when charging a Sledgehammer heavy melee attack.
- Fixed an issue that stopped players from opening another chapter in the Serpent Moon story while another story was already open.
- Fixed an issue in the German localization when picking up arrow for the Hunting Bow.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Sparks Pistol to slide slightly from the Hunter’s hand when charging a heavy melee attack.
- Fixed an issue that caused the lever-action Winfields to have a short delay in hip-fire after a shot.
- Fixed an issue that reset the Romero Hatchet mastery in the Book of Weapons.
- Fixed a cause of a game-crash during a mission.
- Fixed an issue that caused the starshell ammo to not deal the proper amount of damage on a Hunter that was already burning.
- Fixed an issue that allowed current gen consoles to start a mission faster than last gen players.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to get stuck on the Gamma – Options screen.
- Fixed an issue with the Research’s watch not rendering properly.
- Fixed an issue with the Spirited holding black squares instead of “The Last Word” knife in his animation.
- Fixed an issue that caused a black artifact to be visible when using Chaos Bolts or Poison Bolts on the Hand Crossbow.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Bloodbond screen to refresh every 30 seconds.