Those who’ve waited for the inevitable edition of Injustice 2 that includes everything that was released for the game such as post-launch characters, cosmetic items and more can rejoice as Warner Bros. Interactive has announced Injustice 2: Legendary Edition! The wait is almost over as this complete edition will drop on March 27.
This new edition for the DC fighter will come with the following content available once it becomes available:
- All downloadable playable characters: Darkseid, Red Hood, Starfire, Sub-Zero, Black Manta, Raiden, Hellboy, Atom, Enchantress and The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Premiere skins available from the Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition including Power Girl, John Stewart Green Lantern, Reverse-Flash, Grid and Black Lightning each with unique looks, voices, and dialogue.
With the announcement of Injustice 2: Legendary Edition, the Chicago-based studio responsible for the game, didn’t forget early adopters of the game either. Alongside a new Injustice 2 edition releasing, they’ve also revealed a few new things that will go live for the game in a future update. You can check the details below:
- The introduction of the Learn Hub, the game’s expanded tutorial
- New Gear items for all characters have been added
- The character level cap is increased to 30
- A new Augment Slot is available at level 30
Injustice 2: Legendary Edition is set to launch on March 27 for the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.