New World Interactive has released the Insurgency Sandstorm update 1.04 patch this October 8, and this is for resolving issues and bug fixes. For now, the patch is only available for the PS4 and PS5 version of the game, with the Xbox version getting it next week.
Insurgency Sandstorm Update 1.04 Patch Notes:
These patch notes are for both Xbox and PlayStation platforms. As of the time of this post (Oct. 7, 2021) the patch is live on PSN for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5. We expect the Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S patch to go live next week.
- Game crashes that have been affecting all consoles (Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro, PlayStation 4 Slim, and PlayStation 5).
- Note: we have disabled 4K on PS4 Pro and PS5 as a temporary measure while we continue to look for a more permanent fix.
- Year 1, Year 2, DLC, and purchased cosmetics unlocking issues should be solved for some players.
- Fixed the toggle optic / lean bug.
- Fixed an issue where loadout and cosmetic presets would get wiped after a map change or game restart.
- Fixed an issue where the Red Dark weapon skin would not appear on the character on the Main Menu after being selected or equipped via Customization or Loadout selection.
- Fixed an issue where the Warlord Gold-Plated AKM weapon skin was missing from the Loadout Menu.
- Fixed an issue where selecting the Peacemaker and Universal Digital weapon skins in the Loadout Menu would not equip the weapon skin.
- Fixed an issue where the weapon sway while ADSing was missing.
- Fixed some visual issues related to smoke.
- Fixed multiple issues related to mistranslated text or unlocalized text
- Fixes issues related to Call Vote.
- In-game store can now be accessed from the Customise menu.
- Now able to open the Region Preferences menu while in queue for a game.
- Tell West map added to Firefight mode.
- Bugs related to Prone positioning.
- Colour settings not saving.
- Gore animations missing.
- Lack of audio effects on guns.
- Missing textures, low res graphics.
- Ragdoll death occurring instead of full animations.
- Voice chat cutting out.
The Assault Pack is now live on Steam, PlayStation, and Xbox! This is only available for those who have purchased the Gold Edition / Year 2 Pass. We got pictures!
The Brain ‘em Playlist is now live on consoles! Sharpen your knives, prime those explosives, and aim for the head! Go collect them headshots! Live from now until Oct 19th.
Our review of Insurgency Sandstorm should be hitting the site soon, so watch out for that.
Source: New World Interactive
crank up the resolution on ps5 for God sake! !
I truly love this game, no quick scoping or running past mine or ied’s. True squad play for us vets and active duty guys and gals. Just need to fix mike, color and resolution issues.
Wold be very nice to see something new in co op on all platforms like hostage rescue or something other then checkpoint and blowing up cache this game has been out for a couple of years now and it seems it’s lacking creativity in certain aspects but overall the environments and such are awesome