Ember Lab has released the Kena Bridge of Spirits update 1.006 (PS4 version 1.06) September 25 patch, which includes the feature to remap movement keys (for PC), lost Karma, and other bug fixes. Check out the complete patch notes below.
Kena Bridge of Spirits Update 1.006 Patch Notes | Kena Bridge of Spirits Update 1.06 Patch Notes:
- Added ability to remap movement keys (PC only).
- Implemented fix for lost Karma. Save files missing Karma will be corrected after downloading the patch.
- Fixed progression blocker in Storehouse. This update also fixes previous saves.
- Fixed progression blocker when entering the Ancient Well. This update also fixes previous saves.
- Fixed previous saves with Forge progression blocker
- Fixed issue with Cursed Chest being locked when dying at the same time as enemies are defeated. This update also fixes previous saves.
- Fixed EOS SDK error preventing some players from launching the game (PC only).
- The Parry Counter attack is now easier to perform.
- Fixed soft-lock in the Ancient Well.
- Crash fixes.
- Minor audio, visual, and collision bugs.
The 1.05 patch was released just a day ago, and also includes a lot of fixes. Check that out here.
Source: Ember Lab