Things are about to get a bit “happier” to say the least in the next upcoming patch for Smite according to the latest patch note show.
Hi-Rez Studio is adding a Bob Ross inspired skin into the game for Sylvanus once patch 4.8 is available for your platform of choice. The Bob Ross skin is set to be made available as apart of a bundle for 700 gems and will include the following items upon purchase:
- Bob Ross skin
- Bob Ross jump stamp
- Bob Ross loading frame
- Bob Ross loading screen
Alongside adding the Bob Ross skin into the game with patch 4.8, here’s the other following skins being included with the upcoming patch:
* Indicates will be apart of the 2017 season ticket
Additionally, it wouldn’t be a patch if there’s no character balancing being introduced into the game which you can view below:
- Increased Base Physical Protection from 17 to 20
- Stop Time – Increased Base Damage from 40/60/80/100/120 to 50/70/90/110/130
- Rewind – Decreased Cooldown from 120/110/100/90/80s to 100/95/90/85/80s
- Fade Away – Decreased mana cost to 70 at all ranks
- Agility – Adjusted Cooldown from 20/19/18/17/16s to 18/18/17/17/16s at all Ranks
- Agility – Now provides 10/15/20/25/30/ Physical Power and 20% Movement Speed on use. This effect is increased to 20/25/30/35/40 Physical Power and 30% Movement Speed when used while in the air.
- Whirlwind – Decreased Mana Cost from 70/80/90/100/110 to 70/75/80/85/90
- 10 Hand Shadow Fist – Decreased Base Damage from 120/155/190/225/260 to 100/140/180/220/260
- Mystic Rush – Decreased Damage Reduction from 50% to 40%
- Catalyst – Decreased Bonus Damage from 2 Poisons from 15% → 10% of the Targets Maximum Health.
- Last Breath -Adjusted Damage from 228/342/456/570/684 to 210/330/450/570/690
- Magic Cudgel – Increased Physical Power Scaling from 50% to 60%
- Master’s Will – Increased Physical Power Scaling from 50% → 65%
- Terra’s Blessing – Decreased Movement Speed Buff from 30% to 20%
The patch is expected to arrive on PC first on May 9th with both the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms receiving the patch a week later if things goes smoothly.