EA has released the Madden 21 update 1.09 September 16 patch, and it brings some changes to the MUT Squads, and more. Head on below for the patch notes.
Madden 21 Update 1.09 September 16 patch notes:
Today’s Madden NFL 21 Title Update contains the following fixes and changes:
- MUT Squads: Addressed an issue when MUT Squad Roles are not being respected properly when performing certain pass plays
- MUT Squads: Addressed an issue when on Fake Kick run plays the MUT Squad Roles were not being respected properly
- Addressed an issue when two users on offense cannot pass the ball after a handoff on RPO Peeks and Reads
- Addressed additional visual issues with player uniforms
- Addressed an issue where Origin PC players would receive an error message and were unable to boot Madden NFL 21
If you’ve yet to get it, head on over here for our Madden 21 review, where we said the following:
Madden 21 has some new things to throw into the mix, but there isn’t enough here to even come close to justifying a full $60 price tag when you can pick up last years game and basically have the same experience. It’s sad that EA continues to shaft football fans with a game that looks very dated, adds minimal new features every year, and continues to emphasize that ultimate team should be the mode your playing. But if people continue to dump money into card packs, then EA will continue to put out a product that makes them good money each year, and you can’t fault them for that.
If there are any changes included in this patch not mentioned in the notes, we’ll update the post.
Source: EA Forums