Zombie fans prepare to rejoice, as it has been confirmed that the upcoming Black Ops Cold War update will indeed see the release of the next chapter in the Dark Aether, Mauer Der Toten.
As part of the Black Ops Cold War Season Four Reloaded update, players will see some fresh, long awaited zombie content in the form of a brand-new map (and lore) called Mauer Der Toten. Activision released a short trailer, giving us a glimpse of what we should expect next week.
Black Ops Cold War Season 4 Reloaded Update – Mauer Der Toten Trailer
Of course, like with all past season reloaded updates, expect to see plenty of more content to drop for both Black Ops Cold WEar and Warzone. Down below you’ll find a brief highlight of some of the new content coming with the update.
Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season 4 Reloaded Content
- Payload mode for Warzone – Teams of 40 will be tasked with escorting a payload.
- Capture the flag will be available in Black Ops Cold War.
- Mauer Der Toten Zombies map (trailer above)
- New weapons – Mace (melee), and the OTs 9 will debut.
- New Maps – Black Ops 2 Rush map will be added as a 6v6 map in Black Ops Cold War.
- NATO faction operators, Salah and Weaver are expected to drop with this update.
- Much more!
Of course there will be loads of bug fixes, balancing, and other content that’ll be included in the Black Ops Cold War & Warzone season 4 reloaded update, though we won’t know the full details until Treyarch and Raven Software post the full notes. Those should all be going up just right before the patch is live on July 15, so stay tuned!