Mojang has released the Minecraft Dungeons update 1.18 June 17 patch on consoles today! The studio also calls this hotfix 184.108.40.206, and includes a host of bugfixes to the game, which are all listed in the patch notes below.
Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.18 Patch Notes for June 17 (Hotfix 220.127.116.11):
18.104.22.168 – June 17, 2021
Welcome to a new hotfix for Minecraft Dungeons! In version 22.214.171.124, we’ve resolved some top gameplay issues that have occurred since the release of Hidden Depths.
Thanks for playing and be sure to search for any bugs you encounter on bugs.mojang.com. If you’re looking to join a community of like-minded players, hit up the Minecraft Dungeons Discord server at discord.gg/MinecraftDungeons!
- Collecting multiple Banners from Raid Captains now significantly improves the chance to get Unique items
- Decreased the aggro range for Vindicator Raid Captains
- Raid Captains no longer appear in Ancient Hunts
- Fixed a crash that could occur when downloading Heroes using Cloud Saves on Nintendo Switch (MCD-6002)
- Fixed a crash that could occur when entering the Camp
- Fixed a crash that could occur when mobs trapped in bubbles would pop during an online game
- Fixed the Ancient Guardian battle not beginning (MCD-5946)
- Bubble Bow and Bubble Burster damage now scales properly based on the weapons’ power level
- Conduits can now be picked up by other players if a player that is holding the Conduit leaves the session
That’s about it for this Minecraft Dungeons title update.