Mojang has deployed a rather small update to the super hit Minecraft and it’s live now! This update will show up as the Minecraft update 2.20 December 15 patch for console gamers, or what the studio calls the 1.16.201 patch. Head on below for the official list of changes.
Minecraft Update 2.20 December 15 Patch Notes:
For players on Windows 10, some issues can be fixed by updating your graphics drivers. Please see the article on Updating your Drivers on Minecraft for Windows 10 to ensure you’re running the latest updates provided by your graphics hardware manufacturer.
- Fixed the game failing to launch on multiple Windows 10 devices (MCPE-102530)
- Double Chests placed at chunk borders no longer become partially invisible and don’t crash the game when they are opened (MCPE-106030)
- Shulker boxes no longer lose everything inside their inventory when undyed using a cauldron (MCPE-108196)
- Fixed main menu buttons being invisible on older AMD graphics cards
- Fixed a crash that could occur after suspending and resuming while creating new world on Android