Mojang has released the Minecraft update 2.28 August 9 patch, and this is internally called the 1.17.11 title update, and is out now for all supported platforms. This brings a small list of changes to the game, and according to the developers, is fully compatible for players running game version 1.17.10!
Minecraft Update 2.28 Patch Notes | Minecraft Update 1.17.11 Patch Notes:
This updateis available now for Xbox consoles and will be released on all other supported platforms in the coming days.In the meantime, multiplayer is still fully compatible with players running on other devices with version 1.17.10
- Players no longer die and instantly respawn after traveling back to Overworld from the End in certain circumstances (MCPE-135226)
- Players no longer die and get stuck on the respawn screen when entering an End Portal after dying in the End in certain seeds (MCPE-132484)
- Fixed a crash that could occur on Xbox when suspending and resuming the title for the second time
- Horses no longer become invisible after being dismounted (MCPE-108568)
- On Realms, the ‘/msg’ command once again works when the world is in Survival mode and cheats are disabled (REALMS-7760)
- After renewing an expired Realm, the Realm is now properly renewed instead of a new Realm being created (REALMS-7263)
That’s about it for this patch. For the latest and most reliable patches, stick with MP1st!