Mojang has released the Minecraft update 2.30 patch notes for September 30, and this is called the 1.17.32 patch. This is out for consoles, and has a small list of fixes.
Minecraft Update 2.30 Patch Notes | Minecraft Update Patch Notes:
A new Minecraft hotfix is now available with several fixes to improve your gameplay experience.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed a crash that could occur when navigating the Marketplace sidebar
- Fixed issues with content not loading, even when connected to the internet (MCPE-102994)
- Fixed an issue where light blocks would force players to spawn at the surface of the Overworld
- Fixed the Looting enchantment not being applied when a mob was killed with a projectile (MCPE-141935)
- Fixed issue causing “Couldn’t pack your world file for upload” error when uploading a world to Realms on Nintendo Switch
- Fixed some chunks being deleted when reentering a flat world and old world with the Caves & Cliffs experimental toggle enabled, as well as other world generation issues (MCPE-140428)