Mojang has released Minecraft update 2.38 for consoles today, and this is for a short list of fixes following the huge patch released last February 8. Improved smoothness of player movement, alongside Marketplace fixes are in listed in the Minecraft February 16 patch notes, which the studio dubs 1.18.12.
Minecraft Update 2.38 Patch Notes | Minecraft February 16 Patch Notes:
A new update is available for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition that addresses some issues that have occurred since the release of 1.18.10.
- Improved the smoothness of player movement (MCPE-152176)
- The pause menu’s “Invite to Game” button is now always enabled on Realms
- Fixed issue where ratings count and offer tiles were not visible in the Marketplace
- Fixed an issue with experience being granted when moving items from the hotbar in the furnace UI screens (MCPE-152227)
- Fixed a crash that could occur when launching the game on PlayStation while connected with Remote Play (MCPE-143803)
- Fixed a bug where animation timeline events at 0.0 would sometimes not run in looping animations
That’s about it. If you want to keep tabs on the latest title updates for Minecraft that’s not just timely but accurate as well, make sure to bookmark our Minecraft game hub.
Source: Minecraft support