Mojang has released the Minecraft update 2.41 patch for consoles today, and this is for version 1.18.31 Bedrock as tagged by the devs. This includes changes to Spectator Mode, as well as a slew of fixes. Read on for the Minecraft April 27 patch notes.
Minecraft Update 2.41 Patch Notes | Minecraft April 27 Patch Notes:
A new update is available for Minecraft that addresses some issues that have occurred since the release of 1.18.30. The update is available now on Windows, Xbox, PlayStation, and Android devices, and will be made available on all other supported platforms in the coming days.
- Introducing Spectator Mode experimental toggle. Players can now try out an early development version of Spectator Mode
- For now, we will not be accepting bug reports related to Spectator Mode since its current implementation is very early in development and subject to change
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed an exploit with improperly gaining XP through Furnaces (MCPE-152227)
- Fixed the screen turning black when reloading RTX worlds (MCPE-152645)
- Fixed textures of distant blocks appearing grainy, warped, and distorted when playing on Android devices (MCPE-141316)
- Fixed flowing water and lava textures not appearing correctly on iOS devices
- Fixed various framerate hitches, particularly impacting less powerful mobile devices (MCPE-142934)
- Mobs can no longer spawn on Buttons (MCPE-153897)
- Fixed an issue where repeatedly saving and reloading specific chunks would result in delayed chunk loading, performance issues, and game instability (MCPE-154110, MCPE-154278)
- Fixed an issue that prevented worlds from being opened after updating to version 1.18.30
- The “Sound of Music” achievement now unlocks when requirements are met
- Fixed issues with Marketplace not opening on Nintendo Switch (MCPE-154120)