Mojang and 4J Studios have released Minecraft update 2.47, which is for patch version 1.19.21! This title update houses a short list of fixes, though it includes fixes for crashing which is pretty important. Read on for what’s new in the Minecraft August 23 patch notes.
Minecraft Update 2.47 Patch Notes | Minecraft August 23 Patch Notes:
A new update has been released to address a few issues that have occurred since the release of 1.19.20.
NOTE: We are aware of issues with players being unable to join cross-platform multiplayer on Nintendo Switch. The team is working on a fix and we appreciate your patience.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed an issue that caused Villagers’ professions to not reflect in their clothing (MCPE-160475)
- Fixed a bug where graphical artifacts appear while playing on some devices
- Fixed a bug where the names hovering above mobs were slightly offset (MCPE-160254)
- Fixed an issue that caused some blocks on Marketplace worlds to appear as “update blocks” on Realms
- Paid emotes can no longer be equipped for free