San Diego Studio has released the MLB The Show 21 update 1.17 (PS5 version 1.017), and this is for game update #17! This includes fixes for PCI range and sensitivity, as well as the Challenge of the Week! Check out the full patch notes below:
MLB The Show 21 Update 1.17 Patch Notes | MLB The Show Game Update #17 Patch Notes | MLB The Show Update 1.017 Patch Notes:
- The PCI range and sensitivity has been increased to reach the corners of the zone. This is most noticeable on Hall of Fame and Legend difficulties.
- Increased the difficulty for Pinpoint Pitching on Competitive Settings and Legend difficulty (in all modes). The gesture, release timing and direction now have a less lenient criteria for ‘Good’ and ‘Perfect’ pitches when using competitive gameplay style settings.From the devs: After reviewing the feedback and data since UPDATE 11, we believe Pinpoint is still a little bit too easy right now in a competitive setting. Like before, this change will make the timing window for “Good” and “Perfect” slightly more difficult to achieve.
Challenge of The Week
- Fixed the stats displayed for Shohei Ohtani and Ramon Laureano in the pre-game screen.
- Players now display the correct MLB Stats in the Player Cards and on Score Bug in Exhibition Live Roster games.
- Fixed a bug where settings would reset (including Dynamic Difficulty) when players would exit an offline game.
That’s about it for the patch.
Source: MLB The Show 21