San Diego Studio has released the MLB The Show 21 update 1.014 August 10 patch, which is also called Game Update #14 by the studio! This is also out on PS4 as update 1.14, and on Xbox as version 188.8.131.52! Head no for the short list of changes below.
MLB The Show Update 1.014 Patch Notes | MLB The Show Update 14 Patch Notes | MLB The Show Update 1.14 Patch Notes:
- Higher loss of break for aiming a sinker, changeup, or curveball high in the zone (based on the starting point of the pitch)
- Fixed an issue that would cause a lack of a tag animation when the runner would come into the base standing instead of sliding
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes allow the ball boy to rob a foul ball
- Field of Dreams will be available once the update is live. It is listed under Classic Stadiums. More information is here.
- Pitcher’s handedness is now displayed correctly when viewing the opponent’s bullpen
- Adjustments made for more appropriate crowd reactions with home and away plays
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally prevent crowd audio from playing during the top of the first inning
- Updates to the faces of Sal Romano, Clay Holmes, Clayton Kershaw, Darin Ruf, Sergio Romo, and Joey Gallo
In other MLB The Show news, San Diego Studio has killed off the services for online play for MLB The Show 17 with a new game update.
Source: The Show