Bandai Namco has fired out Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 update 1.55 (PS5 version 1.055), and this brings in a new map, mech and event, as well as gameplay adjustments! Read on for the Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 May 26 patch notes.
Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 Update 1.55 | Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 Update 1.055 | Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 May 26 Patch Notes:
- Map Related
- ◎Map“Supply Depot” is added!
- ⇒ Supply Depot is map with consisting above ground and underground areas.
- ■Unit Adjustment
- ◎Adjustment of Various Parameters is implemented. ※For Details, click here.
- ◎Report on the result of the previous adjustments from 04/28/2022[JST] is added. ※For Details, click here.
- ◎Regarding the various parameter adjustments that were implemented on 04/28/2022[JST], “GM Striker Kai”s Sub Weapon “Twin Beam Saber” is also available for “Striker Custom” ,therefore “GM Striker Custom” has also turned out to be adjusted without intention.
Furthermore, since “GM Striker Kai”s battle results of pre and post battle results are little difference, current parameters will be kept.
For Details, click here.
- We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- ■Application Data Update
- ■Supply Drop Lineup has been updated
- ※For the details about the updated Lineup, click here.
- ■Limited Supply Drop
- ※For details about the Limited Supply Drop, click here.
- ■”Mobile Suit Gundam Cucuruz Doan’s Island” Release Campaign
- ※Regarding the details of Release Campaign, click here.
- ■June 2022 Premium Login Bonus
- ※Regarding the June 2022 Premium Bonus, click here.
- ■New Materials for exchange are added to Recycle Counter
⇒ Information about newly added materials
- ・★★★GM NS Space Type (V) LV1～2 is added!
- ・★★Zudah F LV3 is added!
- ※The materials mentioned above will be available at Recycle Counter for 2 days, from [PDT] 05/25/2022 ～ 05/26/2022 / [CET] 05/26/2022 ～ 05/27/2022.
- ■Materials for exchange have been added to the DP Exchange Counter
⇒ Information about newly added materials
- ・★★★Qubeley Mk II LV1 is added!
- ・★★Galbaldy Beta LV3 is added!
- ・★★Hizack LV3 is added!
- ・★Zogok LV4 is added!
- ■Some materials have been excluded from the Supply Drop Lineup
※For Details, click here.
- ■Ranked Match/Quick Match Game Modes are updated
※There may be differences about the game mode with the information above, which were introduced during the previous update regarding [Possible Game Modes].
- ■Weekly Weekend Battle Schedule
Weekend Battle Schedule Special Rules [PDT] 05/26/2022 12:00 ～ 05/27/2022 11:59 / [CET] 05/26/2022 20:00 ～ 05/27/2022 19:59 “Mix-Up”, “Simple Battle”, “Shuffle Target”
“Brawl Match” will be held every two hours.
[PDT] 05/27/2022 12:00 ～ 05/28/2022 11:59 / [CET] 05/27/2022 20:00 ～ 05/28/2022 19:59 [PDT] 05/28/2022 12:00 ～ 05/29/2022 11:59 / [CET] 05/28/2022 20:00 ～ 05/29/2022 19:59
- ■Next Clan Match Schedule
- Please refer, here for the next Clan Match schedule and reward collection period.
For an overview of the Clan Match, please refer here.
- ・”Geara Zulu (Angelo)”, some icons of the main weapon “B.S. rifle for Angelo” were different from the model in battle, is fixed.
- ・”Barzam”, some models of MS were in an unnatural state when in a crouching position, is fixed.
- ・”Messala”, MS was not displayed by some occasions when the user was in crouching or prone position, is fixed.
- ・”Rebawoo”, the English name of the secondary weapon “Beam Valcan” was “Vulcan Gun”, which was corrected to “Beam Valcan Gun”.
- ・”Land Battle Assault Guntank”, icon of the secondary armament “vehicle-mounted flamethrower” has been modified with the “incendiary” symbol.
- ・Some MSs equipped with the “Transform (Flight)” skill, had the expression by the description that these units have non-equipped skill, so the corresponding text has been removed.
- ■Related MS
- ・Jamru Finn
- ・Z Gundam [HML]
- ・Z Plus C1 Type
- ・”The effects of special skills and other skills during transformation make it difficult to lose one’s stance while in flight, even when taking damage.”
- ・Fixed a case in which the badge challenge was treated as a failure even though the condition was achieved.
- ■Regarding the Confirmed Situations
- ・By the “Arctic Base”s tunnel entrance side, situation stated below occurs rarely: MS that are in down situation, stay without touching the ground for long time.
These will be fixed by the next update.
We would like to apologize for this matter but, we would like you to refrain from battles around the mentioned area.
- We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this situation.
Source: Battle Operation 2