Infinity Ward has released the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone update for June 27, which is another server-side patch for the game. This brings changes to Vondel’s ground loot, a bunch of various bug fixes and more.
- Related Reading: XDefiant Dev Doesn’t Want the Game to Be Seen as a “Call of Duty Killer,” Thinking of Ways “Outside the Box” to Celebrate Streaks
Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone Update for June 27 Patch Notes:
- Fixed an issue where the cursor defaults to the XP Token menu instead of Loadouts when pausing while in-match
- Fixed an issue with Perk Packages being reset that prevented some Players from logging in
- Fixed an issue where War Tracks preview audio would overlap when previewed in another vehicle
- Fixed an issue where Players were unable to back out of Private Match Matchmaking before servers are available
- Fixed an issue where Profile Account Level could display incorrectly on a fresh launch
Vondel | Resurgence
- Perk Packages added to ground loot and loot caches.
- Increased number of Armor Plates found in ground loot.
- Tempered Plate Carrier added to ground loot.
- Increased number of Contracts across the map
- Fixed an issue where the Nova “Champion’s Quest” Titan 239 Operator Skin was displaying incorrectly in the front end
- Fixed an issue where Players would receive XP when dying while the Most Wanted Contract was active
- Fixed an issue where the Quick Fix Perk would remain permanently active in a match after the pre-match lobby ends
- Fixed an issue preventing Players from leaving a match when their squad was eliminated
- Fixed an issue where a broken animation is present in the exfil cutscene if a Throwing Knife was equipped when a match was won
- Fixed an issue where the monetary value of items disappears after completing the Signals Intelligence contract in DMZ
- Fixed an issue where the game could crash when trying to add a Weapon to an insured slot in DMZ
Once a new patch is released, we’ll let our readers know.
Source: Call of Duty