Infinity Ward has pushed out Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 beta update 1.04 (PS5 version 1.004), and this is right on time, as the beta is se to go live a few hours from now. Read up on what’s new in the MW2 beta September 22 patch notes.
Modern Warfare 2 Beta Update 1.04 Patch Notes | Modern Warfare 2 Beta Update 1.004 Patch Notes | MW2 Beta September 22 Patch Notes:
Size: 470MB (PlayStation)
The studio hasn’t released the patch notes just yet, but here are the known bugs and exploits the devs are looking into:
We are already aware of a few issues, including:
- Flickering on Valderas Museum
- Sporadic crashes
- Fire mode glitch on FTAC Recon
Some of the fixes rolled out during week one of the beta included:
- – Fix map exploits in Mercado Las Almas
- – Fix bug where players could equip locked weapons
- – Fix bug that affected in-game vs menu Gunsmith mechanics
- – Fix various UI issues
- – Fix Prisoner Rescue bug
- – Fix high-frequency crashes
- Fixed various crashes
- Addressed a few game-play exploits
- Patched some map geo and lighting issues
- Updated progression for some Gunsmith related bugs
In addition to that, Infinity Ward explained their reasoning as to why red dots don’t appear on the mini-map when firing and more, which you can read about here.
If the studio releases an official changelog, we’ll update the post.