Modern Warfare 3 owners, with premium Elite subscriptions, can look forward to four new maps to release in May for Xbox 360, in June for PS3.
The official Modern Warfare 3 content calendar has been updated again, earlier today Elite PS3 drops 4-6 were dated, to reveal that next month Xbox 360 players can expect not one new map, which what was previously confirmed along with a mission and two classified drops, but four maps to hit the platform this month. PS3 users will have access to these maps in June.
Keep in mind that two new maps will be released for Xbox 360 this month, next month for PS3 owners.
Here’s the updated content schedule:
In addition the DLC drops, 23 and 24, here’s the release schedule for the other 22 (on Xbox 360, add one month for PS3):
- January: Pizza and Liberation
- February: Overwatch
- March 13th: Black Box (Map), Black Ice (Mission), and Negotiator (Mission) – April 12th for PS3
- March 20th: Non-Elite Gets the six drops above under the label “content collection #1.” (PS3 and PC owners should get this collection at some point this month.)
- April: 2 Maps
- May: 4 Maps
- June: 1 Map, 1 Mission, 1 Classified
- July: 2 Maps
- August: 1 Map, 1 Mission, 1 Classified
- September: 1 Map, 1 Mission
Keep in mind that the drops above add up to 22 drops in total, but it’s been confirmed that Modern Warfare 3 will receive 24 drops when all is set and done.
Thanks Emma for the tip!