Raven Software has released the Modern Warfare & COD Warzone Pacific update 1.50 patch this December 15, and this is to bring a new holiday event into the game, and then some. Read up on what’s new down below.
- Must-Read: Raven Software Releases COD Warzone Server Update This Dec. 15 for More Weapon Tuning Changes
Modern Warfare & Warzone Pacific Update 1.50 Patch Notes |Warzone Update 1.50 Patch Notes:
Update: Raven Software has released the patch notes in today’s title update!
Stay tuned for an update from #TeamRICOCHET later today, December 15th.
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Caldera allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue allowing Players to duplicate Weapons.
- Fixed an issue allowing Players to infil prematurely.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to experience framerate drops if respawning with a Player Title and Calling Card Frame equipped.
- Fixed an issue causing the Voice Chat output device setting to revert back to Default Communication Device.
- Fixed an issue preventing Vanguard Seasonal Challenges from appearing and/or tracking properly.
- Fixed an issue where EM2 (BOCW) Recoil was not being properly increased.
- Fixed an issue causing the k98 Scout 10.0x Telescopic Optic to incorrectly increase Aim Down Sight Speeds.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to unintentionally ADS-in and ADS-out.
For more information on live issues, please visit our Warzone Trello Board.
- The Type 100 (BOCW) 8mm Nambu 20 Round Mags Attachment name has been updated to 8mm Nambu 30 Round Mags.
» Assault Rifle «
- Assault Rifle Hotel (VG)
- Recoil increased
» Light Machine Gun «
- Light Machine Gun Charlie (VG)
- Neck Damage Multiplier decreased to 1.4, down from 1.5
» Magazine «
- Assault Rifle Hotel (VG)
- 6.5mm Sakura 75 Round Drums
- Move Speed decreased by 2%
- ADS Move Speed decreased by 3%
- 8mm Klauser Rifle 50 Round Mags
- Move Speed increased by 2%
- ADS Move Speed increased by 2%
- 6.5mm Sakura 75 Round Drums
There’s also this from the official Warzone Trello board:
❗️ Krampus stole a few of the images that are normally present on our Loading Screen. We've created a Trello card asking for their safe return.
— Raven Software (@RavenSoftware) December 15, 2021
[All Platforms] Loading Screen: Krampus has stolen the images that normally appear on the Loading Screen.
Please bring them home.
Raven Software has not released the official patch notes for this Warzone update just yet, but Activision did announce the Festive Fervor event earlier this week, and it’s set to launch tomorrow, December 16!
Start Date: Festive Fervor will officially start on December 16 across Vanguard and Warzone Pacific, following an update to Vanguard on December 15 at 9 PM PT, and an update to Warzone Pacific on December 16 at 9PM PT.
Twelve Days of Deals on Classic Bundles. Starting on December 14, Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Bundles will be available at a holiday discount for use in both Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Pacific.
– Sleigh in Style with New Vanguard Bundles. Four festive Bundles highlight new Store offerings as we rotate to 2022. Use these in both Vanguard and Warzone Pacific.
– Krampus Is Coming… For anyone who doesn’t play the objective in Vanguard, or whoever dares to find him on Caldera, prepare for his wrath….
– Elf Team Six, Reporting for Duty. Find these mischievous holiday helpers across Vanguard and Warzone Pacific and earn rewards.
– Vanguard Owners Get 10 Tier Skips, 10% Seasonal XP Boost, and More. Receive these gifts by purchasing and playing Vanguard before December 31. All owners will get these items starting on December 16, 2021.
– The Main Event: Complete Festive Fervor Challenges, Get Rewarded. Thirteen total items, including a Weapon Blueprint for completing all six Vanguard or Warzone Pacific challenges.
Warzone Pacific: Season’s Greetings from the Isles — Holiday Surprises Across Caldera, Rebirth Island
Caldera Receives Festive Fir Trees with Presents for All!
Those who drop into Caldera during Festive Fervor can’t miss the invasive vegetation among the palm trees and other Pacific foliage: Festive Fir Trees!
Marked on the Tac Map with a special tree icon, these temporary landmarks will be placed at specific points of interest across the island.
Any squad that stays within the Fir Tree’s zone — under the tree and around it — for a short period of time will cause several Supply Boxes to magically appear, including special Holiday Crates that could contain Legendary items for that match, limited-time rewards, or even some coal for those Operators on the naughty list.
Krampus — The Terror of the Isles with Plenty of “Gifts” for Festive Fervor
Beyond being a sign to do some good this holiday season, the coal found in those Holiday Crates does attract a certain folklore creature.
Krampus tends to spend his holidays on Caldera and Rebirth Island, where within minutes of a match starting, he goes on the hunt for sport. While his choice of target is more random here than in Vanguard, he does tend to hunt down those who received coal from the Holiday Crates.
This mythical creature will take three minutes to complete his hunt before he disappears for his next target, or he’ll be killed and give out a special permanent reward for the squad that faces his wrath.
Because these islands are his usual stomping grounds, Krampus has some other surprises in store throughout Festive Fervor. Fortunately, all of these are relatively nice — expect modifiers like increased chances of Legendary Supply Boxes or half-off Buybacks on each day of this holiday event.
Elf and Seek — The Gnomes Take Over the Islands
Just like Krampus, some mischievous creatures also call Caldera and Rebirth Island their home and are waiting for Operators to seek them.
These gnomes are just as carefree as Elf Team Six, hollering at any Operator who gets within 10 meters of them. Squads who find and destroy them will receive rewards like a Double XP Token or a Calling Card.
Vanguard’s Festive Fervor Event and Bundles Available in Warzone
Those who want to earn Festive Fervor’s ultimate Epic LMG Blueprint can alternatively complete six unique challenges in Warzone Pacific, each with a reward like a Battle Pass Tier Skip, Double XP Token, and more.
These challenges include dealing 365 points of damage to Krampus, destroying those pesky gnomes, or simply playing the game and roaming around Caldera or Rebirth Island.
In addition to this limited-time Vanguard event, all its Bundles are also available in Warzone Pacific, making it possible to dash through the sand as a Krampus lookalike or in that festive holiday sweater. (Note: There are some Vanguard-only items within these Bundles that cannot be accessed in Warzone Pacific; see the individual Bundles for details).
You can check out the new cosmetics set to become available right here.
Once Raven Software releases the official patch notes, we’ll be sure to update the post.
Update: Raven Software has released the official patch notes, and we’ve update the post.
4 thoughts on “Modern Warfare & Warzone Pacific Update 1.50 Fires Out This December 15 (Update)”
Fix the missing dlc pack problem. Still can’t play multiplayer
Comments are closed.