Monster Hunter World 1.04 Update Creeps Out Just a Day After Yesterday’s Patch!
The Japanese official Monster Hunter World Twitter account has tweeted the update!
— モンスターハンター：ワールド公式 (@MH_official_JP) February 2, 2018
Using Google Translate, it shows this:
Update 1.04 Overview ● major changes and the mission quests that had occurred rarely during online play “Forest Wild Anjanav” may not be registered on the Quest Board, Fixed to be registered on the Quest board. A part of the calculation of the Dragon sealing power was reviewed. ● other bug fixes.
Asking around on Reddit, someone translated it and said it’s the following:
- changes to elder seal calculations
- fixed posting of a specific quest
- admitted 5 mil event is bugged and to be fixed at a later date
There you go, then!
While we just had a Monster Hunter World game update yesterday, it seems Capcom rolled another one out today! The Monster Hunter World 1.04 update is out now, and is only at 81MB.
People on the Monster Hunter World subreddit have said that yesterday’s patch, which should have fixed matchmaking, didn’t take, so this might be a band aid patch by Capcom to finally fix things. For those who didn’t catch it, the Monster Hunter World update from yesterday had these notes:
Major changes for Xbox One:
- Fixed all matchmaking functionality issues for Xbox One players, including “Matchmake”, “Filter Search”, “Squad Sessions Session” and “Respond to SOS”.
Major changes for PS4 and Xbox One:
- Fixed a rare issue with gathering points and bounties not working correctly; points counter were not updating correctly.
- Fixed two issues with the Hunting Horn: Players would sometimes be unable to dodge-cancel while playing an Encore; The initial shockwave blast when playing a song sometimes wouldn’t happen.
Both patches are roughly the same size, too, so this might be a re-implementation of it to make sure it actually works. Once we get official patch notes, we’ll be sure to update the post.