Black Mermaid has rolled out Moonscars update 1.03, and this brings fixes to the soft locking issue, balance changes to bosses and more. This was released last week on PC, while consoles are just getting it today. Read on for the Moonscars October 13 patch notes.
Moonscars Update 1.03 Patch Notes | Moonscars October 13 Patch Notes:
Here’s the announcement by the devs:
Consoles take a bit longer, patches with fixes for crashes coming asap.
Thank you everyone for playing and staying patient!
— Moonscars (@MoonscarsGame) October 4, 2022
-Soft locking in multiple situations across the game
-Balancing for late game enemies, Moon Hunger system and many others.
– Can’t cast spells that requires more Ichor than your maximum pool
-Grave spawning at wrong positions.
-Progress lock dying after a boss
Consoles take a bit longer, patches with fixes for crashes coming asap. Thank you everyone for playing and staying patient!
As for the PC version, a patch was released on October 5 which included the following changes (via Steam):
- Soft locking in multiple situations across the game
- Balancing for late game enemies, Moon Hunger system and many others.
- Inability to cast a Witchery that requires more Ichor than your maximum pool
- Grave spawning at wrong positions
- Progress lock when defeating a Boss and dying at the same time.
(If you already encountered this issue in your saved game, please go back into the room of the Boss where this bug was encountered – it should be automatically fixed and progress allowed to continue.)
The studio says they are continuing to work on fixing the critical and urgent stuff first, and then once that’s done, they will work on a series of “overall improvements.”