With the three of the four DLC characters slated to be released for Mortal Kombat X now available as of this past Tuesday, MK fans can now finally start looking forward to a character that most of have been waiting for since his first appearance in Mortal Kombat: Special Forces, Tremor.
Very recently, the first bits of info for Tremor were revealed, such as the names of his variations, thanks to his compatibility patch that went live last week. However, that’s not the only thing. This past Tuesday, it seems that Tremor’s entire move list has also been discovered deep within the games files on PC. You can check them below:
- Rock Toss: back forward 2
- Stone Punch: down back 2
- Stone Strike: down back 2up
- Stone Smash: down back 2down
- Delay: hold 2
- Can be dash canceled
- Stone Shatter: down back 1
- Up Shatter: down back 1 up
- Down Shatter: down back 1 down
- Delay: hold 1
- Cancel: down down
- Rock Drop: down back 3
- Close: down back 3 back
- Far down back 3 forward
- Rolling Stone: back forward 4
- Ground Pulse: down down 4
- Earth Shake: down down 1
- Air Earth Shake: down down 1
- Close: down down 1 back
- Far: down down 1 forward
- Lava Skin: down down 1
- Lava Armor: hold 1
- Summon Krystal: down forward 3
- Krystallization: down down 1
- Rock Bottom
- Stone Tomb: down away forward away 3 [mid]
- Stalag-Might: down forward away forward 1 [mid]
- Rumble Trouble: All three hits of Ground Quake must connect [down down 4 meter burn], final hit from Ground Quake. Available in all variations.
- Blood Rock: Player must hold down for final hit, final hit from Rock Bottom. Available in all variations.
- Rock Head: Final hit is Rock Toss [back forward 1] or Boulder Toss [meterburn back forward 1]. Only available in Aftershock variation.
- It’s Me Tremor: Final hit from Gold Punch [down back 1] or Gold Launch [meter burn down back 1]. Only available in Metallic variation.
- Krystal Khaos: Tremor must Summon Krystal in final round, final hit from throwing the Krystal [forward+meter burn]. Only available in Crystalline variation.
* Some of Tremor’s common specials will have different names and properties depending on which variation you’re using.
Currently, Tremor has no set release date, but when NetherRealm Studios announces one, we will be sure to update you guys.