Following yesterday’s Predator leak, revealing the iconic character as a playable DLC fighter in Mortal Kombat X, it appears that the rest of the game’s add-on fighters have followed suit.
According to new details, Tanya, who debuted back in Mortal Kombat 4, and Tremor, who will be making his official debut as a fighter for the first time in MK history, are the two additional klassic characters offered in MKX’s Kombat Pack. Check out the trailer above.
Additionally, details on what exactly is included in the Kombat Pack have come to light. Expect the following content:
- The Ultimate Horror Pack
- Playable character Jason Voorhees
- Horror skins Vampiress Mileena, Kraken Reptile and Pharaoh Ermac
- The Klassic Pack #1:
- Playable character Tanya
- Klassic skins for Kano, Sonya and Liu Kang
- The Predator / Prey Pack:
- Playable character Predator
- Predator-themed skins Commando Johnny, Infrared Scorpion and Carl Weathers as Jax
- The Klassic Pack #2:
- Playable character, Tremor
- Klassic skins for Quan Chi, Jax and Kung Lao
As you can tell from the contents of the Kombat Pack, Liu Kang has finally been confirmed as a playable character.
Mortal Kombat X is set to be released for the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms on April 14.