Talesworlds has released Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord update 1.14, which is for the game’s v1.1.6 patch! This brings various fixes to single-player and multiplayer, with the official Mount & Blade 2 patch notes for September 18 listed below.
Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord Update 1.14 Patch Notes | Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord Update v1.1.6 Patch Notes:
- Fixed a crash that occurred when updating the total played time.
- Fixed a bug that caused crafted weapons’ weight to increase after loading a save.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when opening a kick poll immediately after a new player joined the session.
- Fixed a crash that occurred on the lobby screen when confirming two consecutive exit popups.
- Fixed a server crash that occurred due to an AI targeting issue.
That’s about it. If a new patch is pushed out, we’ll let our readers know.