Developer Rainbow Studios has confirmed a new MX vs ATV Legends release date, with the offroad racing title set to arrive across platforms this June 28. In addition to the new launch date, THQ Nordic also revealed details on an upcoming Collector’s Edition for the game, accompanied with a new trailer. Check it out below.
Besides the release date and trailer, here’s what’s coming with the Collector’s Edition for MX vs ATV Legends, as well as its features:
- Detailed MX vs ATV figurine featuring 2021 Yamaha YZ450F bike, a ramp, and two detachable flags (8 in/20cm high)
- Metal sprocket keychain with MX vs ATV branding
- 5 postcard prints
- Special bonus DLC
- Full MX vs ATV Legends game
- Compete in the new career mode where your choices lead to different paths, sponsorship opportunities and special, invitational events!
- Explore massive open environments including the California coastline!
- Experience the brand-new Trails mode for high intensity, point-to-point outdoor racing – prepare to be dropped into a starting gate in the middle of a mountain range alongside your friends and face a course defined by Mother Nature’s relentless challenges!
- Race in 2-player split-screen and 16-player online mode with squad-based gameplay.
- Customize your rider and vehicles with the latest parts and gear from the leading manufacturers in off-road racing.
- Ride berms and ruts with higher precision than ever before with the refined physics system.
MX vs ATV Legends is in development for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, as well as PC, and it will be released on June 28.