Rainbow Studios has deployed MX vs ATV Legends update 1.07, which includes bug fixes and gameplay adjustments. Read on for the official MX vs. ATV Legends July 1 patch notes.
MX vs ATV Legends Update 1.07 Patch Notes | MX vs ATV Legends July 1 Patch Notes:
Here are the patch notes;
• Reduced sliding of all MX bikes (increased tire traction)
• Fix for errant bouncing after landing in some circumstances
• Fix for irregular music volume
• Improved MX 125 engine sounds
• Rider Animation bugfixes
• Improvements to Terrain Deformation
• Improved gameplay effect of tuning parts for all vehicles
• Improved UTV hydroplaning
• Fix for situations where UI dialogs were not interactable
• Added additional color customizations
• Misc smaller bugfixes & stability improvements
• Online: Fixed an issue where players would reload their maps intermittently
• Online: Fixed issues where players were getting errors trying to join both a playlist and their online compound.
• Online: Bugfixes for color customizations not being correctly applied online
That’s it for this title update.
MX vs ATV Legends is out now for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, as well as PC.