Visual Concepts has released the NBA 2K21 update 1.05 November 4 patch, and it’s live now on all platforms. Clocking in at a massive 23GB on Xbox One, and 13GB on PS4, players should also expect maintenance to take place today.
NBA 2K21 Update 1.05 November 4 Patch Notes:
Visual Concepts has released the official patch notes:
NBA 2K21 Update #4 Courtside Report
Autumn leaves descend onto the court, which means it’s time for another update for NBA 2K21*! As part of the fourth update for the current-gen version of NBA 2K21, Visual Concepts is adding new Fall themed decorations to 2K Beach, as well as player likeness and tattoo improvements for nearly 80 current NBA players, WNBA players and historic NBA players! Also included are changes and polish fixes across MyCAREER, MyTEAM and MyLEAGUE/MyGM. More information is available below:
- Fall has come to 2K Beach! Beachgoers will now find Fall themed decorations throughout the Neighborhood!
- We strive for continuous improvements to player likeness and this update brings another set of player likeness and tattoo improvements for nearly 80 current NBA players, WNBA players, and historic NBA players.
- New team Statement uniforms for the ‘20-21 NBA season.
- New Ball Arena court floor for the Denver Nuggets.
- The traveling Big Top event is on its way to 2K Beach! Keep your eyes out for this and some other new tent events in the coming weeks and months!
- Fixed an art issue that was affecting the basketball machines in Jeff’s Arcade.
- Fixed an issue where the Roster Viewer screen in some cases could falsely display F grade rating for attributes.
- Fixed a rare hang that would sometimes happen after certain drills in the Team Practice Facility.
- Fixed an issue in MyCOURT where the player could lose functionality while standing in some specific spots in the living room area.
- Fixed an issue preventing Limited stickers from appearing on cards in the Auction House while Limited is active.
- Limited Time Events will now display a date for events that last multiple days.
- Addressed an issue where the shot clock would not appear on the scorebug during Triple Threat Challenges.
- Fixed an issue where custom badges were not showing up in Triple Threat offline or Triple Threat Challenges.
- The Season Menu will now take you directly to your Season Agendas, unless you’ve leveled up!
- Addressed an issue with some members of the crowd jittering during Triple Threat games.
MyLEAGUE / MyGM
- All of the end of season awards have been updated now with the ’19-20 NBA season and Playoffs having completed.
- Fixed an issue where the left stick and D-pad could lose functionality when viewing badges in the player card screens.
- Updated Park courts
- Added a shot clock to Spotlight Challenges – MyTeam
- Opening agenda directly shows the agenda list instead of season progress, going to season progress shows where you’re at instead of level 1 – MyTeam (verification needed)
Visual Concepts has not released the official patch notes just yet. If past patches are any indication, expect the studio to release it a few hours from the time of this article getting posted. We’re keeping our eyes peeled for any gameplay-related changes. Hopefully, the community finds some of the bigger changes, and once we know more, we’ll update the post.
If you spot any changes, gameplay-related or otherwise, share them below in the comments and let us know. If it checks out, we’ll update the post and credit you.
In other NBA 2K21 news, make sure to check out some raw, uncut next-gen gameplay to see how good the game looks on PS5 and Xbox Series X. We also posted a side-by-side article comparing the PS4 version to the PS5, and the differences are massive and more than skin deep.
Finally, if you haven’t boug the game yet, go check out our current-gen review to see if it’s worth a buy. We’ll probably re-review it on next-gen if it’s warranted.
Update: We’ve updated the post with the official patch notes from Visual Concepts.