Following this week’s little issue where the current-gen version of NBA 2K21’s title update wasn’t rolled out the same day as the next-gen version’s, Visual Concepts has released the NBA 2K21 update 1.10 April 8 patch today! Head on below for the full patch notes
NBA 2K21 Update 1.10 April 8 Patch Notes:
Note: These are the changes listed in the Courtside Report for current-gen sent out in the press release on April 6 when the patch was supposed to be released originally. Currently, the page can’t be accessed though we have the full notes for that listed below.
- New seasonal decorations in 2K Beach
- Updated another set of player likeness improvements for current NBA players
- Keep an eye out for new events coming to 2K Beach in the coming weeks
- Resolved some menu issues with the Mystery tier in Domination
- Duplicated Attribute Boosts for Triangle and Post Coaches have been removed
- Addressed a Win/Loss exploit in Unlimited and other multiplayer modes
- Made visual improvements to Dark Matter in certain menus
- Additional preparations added for future seasons of MyTEAM
We’re uncertain whether Visual Concepts added more to today’s patch that’s not listed above, but if there are any other changes not stated above, we’ll be sure to update the post later today.
For this week’s next-gen NBA 2K21 patch notes, head on over here.