Those looking to purchase NBA 2K22 later this year, not only are players getting a graphical upgrade, but Visual Concepts has today announced the NBA 2K22 new features that are coming to gameplay, MyCareer, MyTeam and more!
NBA 2K22 New Features:
- Gameplay – On-court gameplay movements will give players more control on how they score the ball to improve offensive moves and combos and how they counter those moves on the defensive end;
- Seasons – Across fan-favorite experiences, Seasons will allow players to extend and enhance their hoop ambitions long after the game’s launch with more content, more rewards, and more ways to play;
- MyTEAM – An evolved experience gives MyTEAM players more ways to build and compete with their own dream teams. New challenges, rewards, and events make every Season fresh and unique;
- New City* – The biggest online basketball community is getting a makeover. Step into an all-new City teeming with life, activity, and interactivity;
- New Neighborhood – On PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC platforms, players will compete in an all-new Neighborhood built on the spacious decks of a sailing cruise ship;
- MyCAREER – The all-new City* and MyCAREER become one in a ground-breaking narrative experience on PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X|S consoles;
- MyNBA* & MyWNBA* – Build a winning franchise by making sure the staffing is just as strong as the hooping.
More of these features will be revealed at a later date, with the gameplay reveal of NBA 2K22 coming in August!
For more on NBA 2K22, head on over here for the cover athletes and different editions that’ll be available later this year.
NBA 2K22 will be released on September 10 for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC platforms