Visual Concepts has released the NBA 2K22 update 1.013 patch this January 24, and this seems to be for next-gen (PS5, Xbox Series X|S) versions of the game for now. This is an unannounced title update, which is par for the course for the developers.
NBA 2K22 Update 1.013 Patch Notes:
Unfortunately, Visual Concepts has not released the official patch notes for today just yet, though we’re expecting that to change within the day. Even the community has no update on today’s patch just yet.
The latest title update released prior to today was patch 1.9 released back in Jan. 10, which included the following changes:
- Added more variety to the CPU play calling
- The user is now required to press the steal button in order to successfully intercept a pass
- Various stability and performance improvements have been made throughout the City
- Continued fixes and adjustments have been made to improve the overall quest experience and ensure that all quests are tracking and completing properly
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause long loading times going into the first affiliation game on the Knights rooftop court
- Resolved an end of game issue when Clutch Time games ended with a sudden death free throw in overtime
- Addressed occasional clipping issues that could occur with certain cameras in Clutch Time games
- Continued stability fixes and improvements have been made for MyNBA, MyNBA Online, and The W
Don’t forget, Season 4 is underway as well, and you can read more about that here.
Once we know the full patch notes, we’ll be sure to update the post, and mention it in the article and headline as well. If you spot any gameplay-related changes or improvements, share them down in the comments,