Gearbox Software has released the new Borderlands 3 update 1.16 September 10 patch that brings the new campaign DLC “Psycho Krieg and the Fantasic Fustercluck,” along with a new increase in the level cap and more.
New Borderlands 3 Update 1.16 September 10 patch notes:
- Added support for Borderlands 3’s forth campaign add-on: Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic Fustercluck
- Increased the level cap by five levels to 65
- Added two more ammo SDU upgrades for pistols, shotguns, submachine guns, assault rifles, and grenades and two expansion SDU upgrades for the Lost Loot machine on Sanctuary III
- Addressed a reported concern where the “Refill Ammo” prompt would persist for clients in a multiplayer session
- Player class icons will now show with profile pictures for Steam and Epic Games Store PC cross-platform players
- Players will now have a chance to redeem themselves in Fight For Your Life when Slayer is active and they have killed an enemy with melee
- Mayhem modifiers will no longer change when players join through matchmaking
- Added Mayhem damage scaling support to shields with Nova or Reflect behaviors
- Amara’s Ties that Bind augment now only passes gun and melee damages to enemies
Certain types of damage were unintentionally being passed to other enemies caught in the Phasegrasp. This change prevents those interactions, but no other changes have been made to this skill.
- The Beastmaster’s Headcount passive skill no longer prevents Rakk Attack from gaining the proper number of charges when scoring critical hits
- The Beastmaster’s Dominance skill will continue to damage beast targets throughout the skill’s duration
- The Beastmaster’s St4ckbot class mod will no longer reset its damage stack increase when an enemy takes damage from a splash source or elemental damage done over time
- The Beastmaster’s Friend-Bot class mod now increases pet damage
- The Gunner’s Drowning in Brass passive skill now applies bonus damage to both of Iron Bear’s weapons, rather than just the left
If there are any changes not included in today’s patch, let us know down in the comments.