While developer Phoenix Labs just released a big Dauntless patch last week that introduced new features, it seems that also caused issues as well. Today, the studio has released the new Dauntless patch 1.36 for September 10, and this one is for fixes more than anything.
New Dauntless patch 1.36 for September 10 patch notes:
Here’s the official message from Phoenix Labs:
We’ve addressed the Slayer Link issues on PC, Xbox One, and Playstation 4. Hammer and wrench
This fix will come to Nintendo Switch on the 17th after it passes the certification process.
Thank you for your continued patience!
For those that didn’t see last week’s patch, here’s a rundown of the new stuff that was added:
- Slayer Links launch Thursday, September 3.
- Slayer Links let you and a friend earn rewards by hunting together.
- You can have up to 3 Slayer Links active at any given time.
- Each Slayer Link lasts 7 days and features a unique rewards pool.
- Earn the rare “Crown of Friendship” head accessory exclusively through Slayer Links.
- NEW HUNT PASS: FARSLAYER’S FALL
- NEW POWER CELL: TENACIOUS
- NEW UNIQUE EFFECTS
- AMP AND TALENT CHANGES
Again, you can check out the full details on that here.
If there’s more to this patch that gets announced, we’ll update the post to reflect it.