Destiny 2’s Trial of Osiris has undergone some major changes this season, and MP1st is here to bring the new Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards this week November 12, 2021 edition! Check out what you can win, and this week’s map pick!
For this week, Bungie is revisiting Trials Labs with Capture Zone! Here’s what the studio shared this week:
What’s New in Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris This Week?
- 30 seconds after the round starts, a capture zone is enabled. Players can capture this zone to win the round, or just eliminate the other team like normal.
- The capture zone has a waypoint from round start, including a countdown timer, so everyone will know exactly when and where it will be.
- The capture zone starts in the middle of the map in the first round and changes location each round.
- We are using a stronger Trials Map: Endless Vale.
- Rather than rotating through points that give one team a significant location advantage, we are rotating through three neutral zones — one at Temple, one at Mid, and one at Shrine.
- Players no longer get Super energy when capturing a zone, either before or after the round ends.
New Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris Rewards This Week November 12:
Trials of Osiris Map
- Reputation Rank 4: Upgrade Module (2)
- Reputation Rank 7: Enhancement Prism (3)
- Reputation Rank 10: Trials Weapon (Changes on every rank reset)
- Reputation Rank 13: Upgrade Module (2)
- Reputation Rank 16: Trials Weapon (Changes on every rank reset)
- Flawless Reward: Reed’s Regret (Legendary Fusion Rifle) (Adept)
Reputation System, Trials Engrams, and Adept Farming
Win individual rounds within each match to gain trials reputation.The amount of reputation you gain increases with each round you’ve won on your card. Earn enough reputation, and you’ll be able to claim a Trials Engram from Saint-14! This engram can be focused into any currently available trials loot you have previously obtained, or it can be taken to Master Rahool for a random Trials drop. Your reputation increases after every match completion, based on the amount of round-wins on your card, regardless of the result of that match itself (win or lose, 0-5 or 5-4).
Once you have gone flawless, keep playing! Every win on your still-flawless card will give you a chance at bonus, additional post-match drops of the Adept weapon for that week. Once you lose a game, you will no longer get these adept drops. However, still winning games at 7 wins even on a non-flawless can can drop bonus trials engrams, prisms, and even ascendant shards.
When you’re done, you can cash in your 7-win passage for one additional adept drop, granted you have gone flawless that week. This resets your card so you can start anew.
|Passage of Ferocity||Your third match win grants a bonus win.||10000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards|
|Passage of Mercy||Forgives one loss per run.||10000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards|
|Passage of Wealth||Increased Trials Rank points from reaching 3, 5, and 7 match wins on a ticket.||15000 Glimmer & 25 Legendary Shards|
|Passage of Confidence||Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest.||20000 Glimmer & 50 Legendary Shards|