It’s Tuesday again and you know what that means right? Another weekly reset for Destiny 2! Here are the new Destiny 2 weekly reset for April 6 activities, which also includes the Eververse new items, and more.
New Destiny 2 Weekly Reset April 6, 2021:
Nightfall – The Ordeal: Fallen S.A.B.E.R.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Hot Knife: Shanks now have Solar shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Overload: This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
- Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Fallen: This mode contains both Barrier and Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Overload mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- S.A.B.E.R. Protocol: Incoming Solar and environmental damage increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Chaff: Radar is disabled.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
- Nightfall Rotation Drop: THE SWARM (Machine Gun)
- Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
- Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
Weekly Crucible Rotator: Clash
Fight for Valor by defeating opponents.
Vanguard Burn: Arc Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Eclipsed Zone: Cadmus Ridge
- Empire Hunt: The Technocrat: Defeat Eramis’s technology expert, Praksis, the Technocrat.
- Exo Challenge: Simulation: Safeguard: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Test your defensive abilities amongst a Vex onslaught.
- Dreaming City: Strong Curse
- Petra is at Rheasilvia.
- Weekly Mission: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Ascendant Challenge: Keep of Honed Edges, Harbinger’s Seclude
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger’s Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Hard Light Shell||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Grooving||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Ketch Flight Entrance||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Rustberry||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Stick Battle||Multiplayer Emote||4250 Bright Dust|
|Chomping Dance||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Phalanx Shell||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Synchrotron Accelerator||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Celestial Cuirass||Equip this ornament on any eligible Legendary armor item to change its appearance. Once you get a universal ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters of the relevant class on your account.||Hunter Universal Ornament||1200 Bright Dust|
|Uniocracy||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Anarchy. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Thumbs-Down Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost’s projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Xenosilver||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Safety First||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Carbon Blood||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Nectar Dynamo||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Celebrate Newness||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|The Past Unearthed||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Up in Smoke||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Convex Convergence||Focus Tier 3 Umbral Engrams.||1 Umbral Engrams focused||XP|
|Suited for Combat||Defeat targets anywhere in the system with a full armor set. Bonus progress for defeating Guardians.||400 Combatants||Double XP|
|Dire Portents||Complete Exotic quest “Presage” on Normal or Master difficulty.||3 Exotic Quest: Presage||XP|
|…And Fell the Giant||Stagger, pierce, or disrupt Champions.||50 Champions||4x XP & Bright Dust|
|Feels Good to Be Bad||Defeat Guardians in Gambit. Earn bonus progress for defeating them as an Invader.||40 Guardians||Double XP & Bright Dust|
Notable Armor Rolls
Only notable rolls (stat total >= 58 or single stat >= 26) are listed here.
|Hunter||Cinder Pinion Vest||Crucible||Chest Armor||7||16||6||8||6||16||59||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Hunter||Wildwood Mask||EDZ||Helmet||7||20||2||2||2||27||60||25 Legendary Shards & 10 Dusklight Shard|
|Warlock||Wildwood Boots||EDZ||Leg Armor||12||6||8||2||14||16||58||20 Legendary Shards & 10 Dusklight Shard|