Nightfall – The Ordeal: The Glassway
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Scorched Earth: Enemies throw grenades significantly more often.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Overload: This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
- Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Fallen: This mode contains both Barrier and Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Overload mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Belmon’s Algorithm: Incoming Void and aerial damage increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Togetherness: Base health regen is reduced. If near another player, health regen is increased.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
- Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
- Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
Weekly Crucible Rotator: Mayhem
“Enjoy yourselves, Guardians. You’ve earned it.” —Lord Shaxx
Fight for Valor by defeating opponents. Abilities and Supers regenerate faster. Heavy ammo spawns more frequently.
Vanguard Burn: Solar Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Eclipsed Zone: Eventide Ruins
- Empire Hunt: The Dark Priestess: Defeat the new leader of the Fallen, Kridis, the Dark Priestess.
- Exo Challenge: Simulation: Survival: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Survive the harsh weather as you take down the Vex.
- Wandering Nightmare: Nightmare of Horkis, Fear of Mithrax (Anchor of Light)
- Trove Guardian is in Archer’s Line
- Nightmare Hunt: Fear: Defeat the Nightmare of Phogoth.
- Nightmare Hunt: Isolation: Defeat the Nightmare of Taniks, the Scarred.
- Nightmare Hunt: Rage: Defeat the Nightmare of Dominus Ghaul.
- Dreaming City: Weak Curse
- Petra is at The Strand.
- Weekly Mission: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Ascendant Challenge: Forfeit Shrine, Gardens of Esila
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger’s Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Frosty Friend||Warm hugs in the cold of winter.||Multiplayer Emote||4250 Bright Dust|
|Little Helper Shell||For Ghosts who create joy in the world.||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Silverwing Kestrel||Look to the sky with hope in your heart.||Ship||2000 Bright Dust|
|Resilient Laurel||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Lucent Night Hunter Bundle||Contains a full set of Dawning 2020 Hunter universal ornaments. Bundle price reduced for each item you already own.||Package||6000 Bright Dust|
|Northlight Hunter Bundle||Contains a full set of Dawning 2019 Hunter universal ornaments. Bundle price reduced for each item you already own.||Package||6000 Bright Dust|
|Frostveil Hunter Bundle||Contains a full set of Dawning 2018 Hunter universal ornaments. Bundle price reduced for each item you already own.||Package||6000 Bright Dust|
|Winterhart Hunter Bundle||Contains a full set of Dawning 2017 Hunter universal ornaments. Bundle price reduced for each item you already own.||Package||6000 Bright Dust|
|Turbulent Weather||A storm front is coming in…||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Fist Bump||We got this!||Multiplayer Emote||1250 Bright Dust|
|Tangled Shell||For Ghosts who like to be a nuisance.||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Crystalline Shell||For Ghosts who know that no two of us are alike.||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Gift Giver||“Encyrpted data!? You shouldn’t have, Guardian…” —Master Rahool||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Cardinal Directive||You may not always know where you’re going, but you know how you’ll get there.||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|The Great Pigeon Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost’s projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Dawning Brilliance||Apply this Dawning shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Dawning Tranquility||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Dawning Celebration||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Celestia||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Ice Ball Effects||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Shower of Gifts||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Howling Blizzard||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
Eva Levante, Charming Old Lady
|Sweet Gifts||Bake delicious treats in Eva’s Holiday Oven.||1000 Glimmer||25 Gifts baked||XP & Bright Dust & 30 Essence of Dawning & 10 Dawning Spirit|
|The Spirit of Giving||Deliver holiday treats to recipients all over the system.||1000 Glimmer||25 Gifts delivered||XP & Bright Dust & 30 Essence of Dawning & 10 Dawning Spirit|
Shaw Han, Cosmodrome
|Public Disturbance||Complete public events on the Cosmodrome. Heroic public events grant the most efficient progress.||1000 Glimmer||3 Public events||XP & Glimmer|
|Full Spectrum||Defeat combatants on the Cosmodrome with Arc, Void, and Solar damage.||1000 Glimmer||25 [Arc] Arc & 25 [Void] Void & 25 [Solar] Solar||XP & Glimmer|
The Crow, Spider’s Enforcer
|Fallen Boss Culling: Stasis||Defeat a Fallen boss with Stasis damage.||1000 Glimmer||4 Fallen boss defeated||XP|
|Hive Boss Culling: Kinetic||Defeat a Hive boss with Kinetic damage.||1000 Glimmer||4 Hive boss defeated||XP|