It’s Tuesday, and that means another heaping of activities are live for players to complete in Destiny 2 are now live! The new Destiny 2 weekly reset January 11, 2022 refresh of activities is now live along with the Eververse rotation of items for sale. Read on for the full info for this week.
New Destiny 2 Weekly Reset January 11, 2022 and Eververse Rotation:
In case you missed it, Destiny 1 and Destiny 2 underwent a patch today, and you can read some of the changes made in this latest patch below.
Dares of Eternity
- Lowered recommended Power level to 1100.
- Fixed an issue where players could be auto launched into Dares of Eternity before acquiring a Heavy weapon.
- Additional physics objects are cleaned up between rounds to prevent crashes during long Dares sessions.
- Fixed an issue where rewards level (platinum, etc) would be displayed at the end of the activity in regular difficulty.
Presage Exotic Mission
- Fixed an issue preventing players from interacting with datapads within the Presage Exotic mission. Datapads and their connected compartments/chests must be accessed in order as players move through the Glykon.
- In addition to this fix, the weekly lockout for earning lore book pages for Presage completions was removed. Players will now earn one lore book page per activity completion without any weekly lockout. This should allow players to finish the lore book in the time remaining before The Witch Queen launches.
Dungeon: Grasp of Avarice
- Fixed an area where players can get out of the environment in Sunken Lair.
- Added geometry to prevent exploiting an encounter by completing it without engaging its mechanics.
Thanks, niris.tv !